CARPRO HYDRO2 FOAM
CARPRO HydrO2 Foam
Auto Wash & Nano-Tech Sealant in ONE step!
Introducing the incredibly easy to use, effective, and revolutionary HydrO2 Foam! CARPRO HydrO2 Foam is a pH neutral surfactant designed to gently lift and remove dirt from solid surfaces in both a safe and effective manner. HydrO2 Foam was designed with a special lifting lubricant that not only allows the dirt to be lifted from the surface but also provides a lubricant to safely wash the paint when used as directed.
In the tradition of our HydrO2 line, HydrO2 Foam was formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, fluoropolymers and can be applied to most solid vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2 Foam. This amazing rich foam wash and sealant in one lifts the dirt whilst in the wiping stage, and then during the rinse phase an ultra-water-repellent coating is immediately formed!
This result is a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our hydroelectric bonding function means the pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of the glass like shell to the surface creating a unique glossy coat that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV protection.
- Wash and high gloss sealant in one!
- pH neutral.
- Gently lifts dirt.
- Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint.
- Easy to use.
- Versatility: Use on many surfaces.
- Dirt and water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface.
- Instant vehicle release: No cure time needed.
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV protection.
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents.
- Gloss and hydrophobic durability of 3 months or more.
- Do not apply HydrO2 Foam in the sun or to a hot surface.
- In shaded location rinse the vehicle of all grit.
Directions with foam cannon:
- Dilute 1:9 in foam cannon.
- Foam surface (Do NOT allow to dry on surface).
- Wash with mitt (as usual) rinsing after each panel.
- When vehicle is finished rinse entire vehicle very well.
Directions by hand:
- Rinse vehicle
- Apply a small amount of HydrO2 foam directly to wet mitt and spread across one panel.
- Wash the panel as normal.
- Rinse mitt and panel.
- Move to next panel and repeat steps 2-4.
- Rinse the entire vehicle well