Kyles Boat & RV Restorer - 32 oz.
- Gelcoat Restoration Polish
- Medium Duty Cleaners
- Carnauba & Polymer Protection
- For use by hand or machine
Kyle's Boat & RV Restorer mechanically removes damaged oxidized gelcoat and paint, while enhancing, moisturizing and brightening in a single step restoration process. Medium cleaners and protective sealants make Kyle's Boat & RV Restorer a versatile polish that cleans away oxidation, surface irregularities leaving a durable finish. Perfect for one step correction processes on gelcoat, fiberglass and painted finishes.
Kyles Boat & RV Restorer Instructions:
1. Wash the entire boat or RV Prior to beginning the polishing process
2. Clay the surface if necessary
3. Select your desired tool and pad combination for polishing. If the surface is heavily oxidized, we recommend a rotary with a wool pad as a first step, followed by a random orbital with a foam pad as a final step.
4. Shake well. Apply a small amount of Kyle's to the surface or pad and begin the correction process. Use light to medium pressure to produce a bright finish. Work a 2'x2' area or smaller and apply sufficient product to lubricate and provide sufficient cleaning.
5. Take your time and repeat the process over the entire surface. Inspect thoroughly to make sure optimum results have been achieved. Polish off excess to a bright finish using a top quality microfiber towel.
6. Added protection can be added with a coat of P&S Ultracoat Paint Sealant or Bead Maker