Highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced, CARPRO IronX stops rust spots and pre-mature failure of the clear coat by making short work of iron contaminant removal across the entire vehicle!
Using IronX saves time and helps avoid the laborious claying process used in traditional car care regimes. This formulation of CARPRO IronX is safe and effective for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats. This preventative measure puts a stop to pre-mature corrosion.
Airborne chemical compounds and ferrous particles (particles containing iron) actually penetrate the paint and create corrosive compounds that eat deep into the paint's sub-layers. This is a gradual process that is not evident until it's too late.
IronX contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolve the sintered iron by forming a water soluble iron complex. No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as IronX. The IronX paint and wheels decontamination system was developed to remove the root of the problem (BELOW the top surface) rather than just shave off the top of the particle in the manner traditional claying offers.
During the use of your vehicle, brake dust and road grime become sintered to the surface of the paint, and wheels due to the high temperatures they are exposed to. Brake dust contains high levels of iron and once sintered to the wheel, becomes extremely difficult to dissolve or remove without the use of harsh chemicals. IronX opens up the paint's pores to release ferrous particles and to neutralize caustic compounds that have developed in the paint's subsurface. Ongoing damage is immediately stopped, and future damage is prevented, by removing the ferrous particles.
IronX sprays on as a transparent liquid. As the cleansing liquid begins to work into the dirt and grime, the formula begins to turn purple or red. This coloring affect is the IronX forming a bond to the sintered iron on the car paint or wheel and changing its state to a water-soluble complex for easy wipe or pressure rinse off. Stubborn, baked on grime may take a small amount of agitation.
IronX is widely used by body shops, high-end detailers, and even dealerships for new and used car prep. It is proven to deliver a clean, glassy smooth vehicle free of iron contaminants. No other iron decontamination product is as safe, fast, and effective! Purchase yours from Sky’s the Limit Car Care today!
- New low odor formula!
- Removes iron particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- Safe to use, acid free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on clear coat paint.
- Safe to use on aluminum, chrome, alloy, or clear coated wheels.
- Shake bottle.
- Wash vehicle, rinse vehicle, and remove the majority of the water with a quick towel "once-over".
- Spray IronX across the contaminated area.
- After 30 ~ 120 seconds rinse off or wash off if dried (depending on environment and temperatures).
- Verify all IronX is completely removed and then dry vehicle.
- Remove nozzle and replace cap after use (to avoid leakage).
- Test in inconspicuous area before use.
- Do not use on anodized surfaces.
- Do not use on unknown aftermarket finishes, or low cost acrylic paint.
- Avoid using on fabric convertible tops or rubber that contains recycled tires.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not ingest.
- Use outside or in ventilated area.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Avoid inhalation.
- Use PPE as needed.