CARPRO Spotless 2.0 Water Spot Remover
Spotless paint is a beautiful thing, but it is difficult to maintain in a world of hard, mineral-laden water.
CARPRO Spotless 2.0 chemically breaks down the mineral deposits left behind by water droplets (otherwise known as water spots) before they can etch into the finish, thus negating the need for time consuming abrasive correction, and prolonging the life of the paint. If left unattended, water spotting can cause permanent damage to the most resilient of vehicle surfaces, including automotive clear coat, brightwork, trim, and glass! Even sealants and coatings are not impervious to harsh mineral deposits and can benefit from periodic chemical water-spot removal to keep them at the peak of their functional and aesthetic performance. Spotless 2.0 contains a proprietary blend of carefully balanced acids that safely remove heavy mineral deposits on most vehicle surfaces, and can even be used to help maintain our CQUARTZ line of nanotechnology coatings. If you're looking for a fast and efficient water-spot remover to dissolve unsightly bonded mineral contaminants from your car or motorcycle, CARPRO Spotless 2.0 is the solution to your problems.
Features & Characteristics:
- Compatible and safe for use on clear coat and CQUARTZ when used as directed.
- Advanced formula safely dissolves hard mineral deposits.
- Removes water spots.
- pH 4
Detailed Application Instructions:
*Apply Spotless in a well ventilated area, and wear chemical-resistant gloves and eye protection to avoid possible skin and eye irritation.*
- First, wash and dry the vehicle to remove any surface grime or contaminants.
- Ensure that the vehicle is parked in the shade, and that the surface to be treated is cool to the touch.
- Start by shaking the bottle to integrate the active ingredients
- Spray directly onto the surface, and work the product in, a section or no more than a full panel at a time.
- Immediately wipe off the remaining product residue with a clean Microfiber Madness Crazy Pile.
- Inspect the surface, and repeat if any mineral deposits remain.
- Wash the surface with soap or waterless wash to neutralize the solution.
- If etching has occurred, polish the surface with CARPRO Reflect for painted finishes, or CeriGlass for glass before applying either Essence PLUS or Hydrofoam for protection.car